Access to and use of this site is provided by MobileMechanic.London and subject to the following terms:
1. By using elevateuk.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of MobileMechanic.London. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use MobileMechanic.London .
2. MobileMechanic.London may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by MobileMechanic.London. Your continued use of MobileMechanic.London after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of MobileMechanic.London
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use MobileMechanic.London content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any elevateuk.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of MobileMechanic.London content requires the prior written permission of MobileMechanic.London.
4. Information provided on this website is provided in good faith.
5. You agree to use MobileMechanic.London only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of MobileMechanic.London. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within MobileMechanic.London.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. MobileMechanic.London content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to MobileMechanic.London and, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided as is and on an ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.